Independent mortgage advice in the UK
Who are we?
Mortgages Made Easy is one of the UK’s leading independent mortgage brokers. Our service is geared towards meeting client needs and we offer a forward thinking, proactive approach to achieve this.
We are based in Leicestershire and offer independent mortgage advice throughout the UK.
Why we stand out from the rest:
- We have expert advisers located across the UK
- We can provide both face to face and telephone advice for our customers
- We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which does not stop when the mortgage has been completed
- We provide an ongoing service to our customers by offering a regular review of their mortgage and protection needs
- We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected
- We keep in touch with our customers to advise on developments in the mortgage world
- We help our customers understand the benefits of paying off their mortgage debt as quickly as possible
- We have access to financial experts and business partners within the Financial Services who can provide advice on pensions and investments as well as asset protection
What we do
MME is built on a simple philosophy that puts the client at the heart of all that we do. We work closely with our clients to achieve their financial goals as listed below.
Getting a mortgage often incurs the biggest debt an individual will ever have. Whilst we cannot make it go away, we can help to manage it in the most efficient way. Regular reviews of both your circumstances and the available mortgage products can lead to a significant reduction in the cost of borrowing over the longer term.
We all have aspirations for greater wealth but it is important that we are comfortable with the plans we have. We will:
With the best laid plans there can always be pitfalls, therefore we aim to highlight potential risks to your financial plans and, where possible, mitigate the problems that could arise.
Our advice is based not just on your financial situation today, but your aspirations for the future. We recognise that your goals and your circumstances will continually change, which is why we will regularly review your plans. Tax planning is not regulated by the FCA.
Find out more about our domestic mortgages.